jueves, 17 de diciembre de 2009

ETI 17 - Desdemona - The Allman Brothers Band



 
Rain falls upon a sleepy southern town
The midnight moon burning brightly
Memories rush in like a river forlorn
As you lay sleeping without me
Highway song keeps me rolling on
Still I long for you

Desdemona, I will be your only one
Oh yeah

I make my living calling out my pain
Trying to make it through another day
Arms reach for me on the wind I can feel it
They're a thousand miles away
Yours eyes remind me of everything beautiful and blue
and I won't feel myself till I'm with you

Desdemona, I will be your only one
Oh yeah

So hold a candle till the darkness fades
Nigh time sleeps but not for long
My heart is pounding like the ocean
my soul's empty as the sky

But I know someday I'll be coming home
Time goes by in the twinkling of an eye
Still I pine for you


I just wanna be your only one
I just wanna be your only one
Your only one

DESDEMONA

La lluvia cae sobre una adormecida ciudad del sur
La luna de medianoche arde brillante
Los recuerdos corren como un río desamparado
Y tu duermes sin mi
Una canción me mantiene rodando sobre la autopista
Aún te añoro...

Desdemona,
seré sólo para ti

Me gano la vida gritando mi dolor
Trato de hacerlo cada día
Tus brazos llegan a mi sobre el viento y puedo sentirlos
Ellos están a miles de kilómetros de distancia
Tus ojos me recuerdan todo lo bello y azul
Y no voy a sentirme yo mismo hasta estar contigo.

Desdemona,
seré sólo para ti.

Así que mantén esa vela encendida
hasta que la oscuridad se desvanezca

El sueño de este tiempo nocturno no durará para siempre
Mi corazón pulsa como el océano,
mi alma está vacía como el cielo

Pero sé que algún día regresaré a casa
El tiempo pasa en un parpadeo
Aún languidezco por ti...

Desdemona,
Sólo quiero ser tuyo
Seré sólo para ti.